Arts of the Medieval and the National Revival Periods research group
Main areas of research interests: Byzantine Studies; Greek epigraphy; palaeography; Christian iconography; cults of saints; works on painting; cryptograms; Athonite art; Constantinople; Jerusalem; history of Balkan culture; lexicography, etc.
- The third “Bulgarian” exhibition at the Louvre presents us as European Turkey
- A Johnny Depp of Bulgarian art history goes partying
- If Professors Were Gamers
- Taking All Sorts to Make a Worlds, Taking All Sorts to Make a Forum
- Legalise Drugs for Intellectuals!
- Great Rumen Skorchev Is No Longer with Us!
- Europe: Empathetic but Not Elastic
- Ivanka Gergova
- Biserka Penkova
- When Does a Representation of the Devine Become a Cult Object?
- That’s Not My Russia